Here we go. I’ll try to be precise in a few words.
Things that keep me alive:
- Usually I have infinite confidence. Whenever I’ve shortage of that supply, you wont find me anywhere. Not family or friends or acquaintances- no one finds me then. Where do I go? I visit me-self, explore the universe, beyond the earth and heaven, including hell to extract and pump my braincells. Then I’m there- against all odds, fears, good or evils, I stand strong on my feet.
- I’m always honest. To share my mistakes, my shortcoming and what I don’t understand. I take responsibility. It’s a great deed that not only my friends even those foes who think I’m their enemy will agreed on their heart (no, they don’t talk about it ever but they agreed many times!).
- Things that I don’t know (the list is huge) whenever I needed to know, I’m capable of learning fast, may be, sometimes, too fast. What I love most is that, I find- what I need to know- the process is the most amazing journey- I sacrificed so many things many many times just to do that.
- I’m perfectionist. I work hard to get it to at certain point- I agree nothing is perfect and no one is perfect, but I have my fair share on achieving the status quota.
- May be, just may be, a lot of the time, I’m that wicked dreamer. Sometime, I’m the warrior. And other times I’m just a lover of things on earth! :)
Things that get me in trouble:
- Being too nice. Most- if not all the times, I don’t claim my share of good deeds, I don’t remind other people what I’ve done for them. And then, I always have my gratitude for a good things done by other, even, if that person had done the worst things for me.
- Being honest, hands down. In this world of reality, the toughest struggle isn’t how to take down evil-intention, instead, it’s always hardest to save yourself from others taking advantage of your honesty.
- Being humble. Again, hands down. It’s the trickiest part of the life to be a humble person and be living with dignity.
And last but not least, I’m always, yes, always, sooner or later, kick people and ‘things‘ out of my life who try to extract value from me for their personal well-fair without contributing anything good for other people around the circle of my life or for me, this includes also those people who try to manipulate things with bad intention. :)))
BTW I wrote “Living truthfully to mingle Creativity” due to those facts. Just sharing it here- :D