Blog and Blogging has a burst growth mostly because bloggers started to sharing their insight, skills and problems with the world. Which lots of people find it helpful, enjoyable and comparable to their own.
As a blogger are you just throw your words and feel happy to think that you’re doing great? Nobody feels grateful to see you greedy even if you help someone somehow with your blog (unless they know you!). You need to find out where you stand by digging other bloggers. There’s always someone holds better/lower position than you- unless you know where you stands and what’s the ups-down compare to you- you just living a lie.
Connect with people, see what’s people doing- appreciate or give them feedback as much as you can- that will bring them back your returns. Lead and join community so you can always find someone to solve your problem. Sharing laugh with a wider community makes it higher.
- The benefits # 1 : They will find bugs on your blog if any. Not always you alone would able to find all of them- may be it’s your hosting provider’s fault or some widget/gadget not working and such. Bug free blog helps the reason you blog to fulfill.
- The benefits # 2 : They will share ideas that makes your blog even better. It might be a suggestion or news of some better template or new technology.
- The benefits # 3: They will argue with you and correct any wrong information you may have. Eventually you’ll be able to be a perfectionist.
- The benefits # 4: Comments, your most valuable property for your blog- you’ll get tons.
- The benefits # 5: Link back and talks about your blog will produce much more traffic than you might have now. Aren’t you want them?
If you are too greedy, well you’ve your own world- live alone and die alone, nobody will mind.
Be social my fellow blogger. Give 100% and expect 10% in return. You shouldn’t regret if someone not gives it back to you- better a person you be and being nicer to others will lead more and more of them to your blog.
Happy Blogging. Best wishes for you.