Couple of failure that I had able to learn from, and few thoughts that gives me peace of mind:
- My opinions, vision towards things and practices- most of the time lead people to stay away. :)
- I have had failed (more or less) in almost every aspect of life in a sense- including love, friends, family, self-awareness, self-esteem and work (partnership).
- I’ve been into the field of Programming, designing and building digital property for a long time, yet I don’t have any ‘Open Source’ projects (as of now) nor have anything stands (except few, but I wont take credit) that might justify my skills or my extreme-passion of what I love to do.
- I’ve had co-founded
Moonrank USA LLC, a company which built new-media web portals in total 7 human languages, for founders/clients from around 12 countries (also a Restaurant POS system called
FloreantPOS). At some point, those portals accessed by around 20 millions of people around the globe, per month. Eventually, that lead to a new project called “BloggersDotCom”. Under my leadership (planning to coding to designing to marketing) with a small team I’ve had able to make BloggersDotCom the best social media portal for Bloggers, which during its four year lifetime have had accessed by/spread to near 100 millions of people. In the end, BloggersDotCom shut-down just when it supposed to lead mainstream Bloggers (a new site is there, I’m no longer affiliated with the founder or the site). The worse, my partner with whom I co-founded
Moonrank USA LLChad successfully toke away a big amount of my hard earned money.
Peace of mind
- I’ve had able to gain a rare habit of evolving over the period of time, that is, making things that works and progress intentionally (fulfillment of a purpose and improve).
- My work had used by, appreciated by more than 100 millions of people (as of now).
- I’ve had helped many people, either planning strategy for them or introducing things to them, that brings a big change to their lives in a greater way (I have never taken credit for, nor think I should- though the change would not have happened unless I was involved at some point).
- I love to venture into things, and try to make new things, what works, for me and for millions of people.
Disclaimer: I’m not much into expressing personal matters in a way like this, still, these are here, just for the record.